The 8th International Workshop on Nanotechnology and Application (IWNA 2023), 8th – 11th Nov. 2023, Phan Thiet, Vietnam. Selected papers will be refereed for publication in the ISI Journal: International Journal of Nanotechnology (IJNT) of the Inderscience Publisher (Switzerland) and in other international journals.
* Workshop Chairmen
• Prof. Vu Hai Quan – Chancellor of Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNUHCM), Vietnam
• Dr. Jean-Charles Guibert – Director of Micro and Nanotechnologies Innovation Campus (MINATEC), France
* Chairmen of the International Advisory Committee
• Prof. Marc Madou – University of California Irvine (UCI), USA
• Prof. Lionel Vayssieres – Founder of the International Journal of Nanotechnology (IJNT)
• Prof. Dang Mau Chien – Institute for Nanotechnology (INT) – VNUHCM, Vietnam
Topics for IWNA 2023
1. Fundamentals of Nanotechnology (FON)
This track covers the theoretical and computational nanoscience and nanotechnology in physics, chemistry, materials science, engineering, biology, simulations ranging from molecular dynamic of several particles to even larger scale calculations. Papers presenting theoretical advances in nanochemistry, nanofluidics and nanobiotechnology will also be considered for inclusion.
2. Nanofabrication Techniques (NFT)
Progress in conventional techniques for nanofabrication of materials and devices, as well as novel and innovative ones, are still highly needed for further enabling applications relying on nanoscale systems and functions. The focus is put on nanolithography, nanoimprinting, inkjet printing, edge lithography, focused ion beam etching, self assembly, nano thin film and packaging, but contributions are not limited to these techniques.
3. Nanomaterials and Nanodevices (NMD)
In this track, call is made for papers related to all kinds of nanomaterials and nanodevices, including carbon nanotubes and graphene, nano thin films, nanowires, nanomagnetics, nanofluidics, nanocantilevers, nanomembranes, etc. Special attention is given to nanodevices used for drug delivery, energy harvesting and environmental monitoring.
4. Applications of Micro-Nanotechnology (AMN)
The applications of nanomaterials and nanodevices are continuously expanding. The presentation of new applications in this area is of high interest. Refinement in existing application areas is also of interest including in nanomedicine, energy, environmental monitoring or agriculture. Special attention is given to applications in the areas of healthcare, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) based systems, thin film or emerging solar cell technologies.
Abstracts submission deadline: 15 August, 2023
Announcement of the accepted abstracts: 30 August, 2023
Full paper submission deadline: 15 October, 2023
Registration deadline: 15 October, 2023
Insitute for Nanotechnology (INT)
Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City (VNU-HCM)
Dr. Doan Duc Chanh Tin
Tel: (84-28)-37 2468 23 / 37 2468 32 – Ext. 102/113
Fax: (84-28)-37 2421 63